Your journey to a tranquil harbor is yours to define. Here, the rich Caribbean experience can not only make the most of the sun, sand, and sea, but also illuminate new discoveries. Upon arrival at the resort, relax into the feeling of being welcomed home. At every turn, details evoke the British Caribbean style that defines the Cayman Islands, while also reflecting modern coastal elegance.
The resort offers ample space in which to find whatever you’re seeking, and to emerge transformed.
- Six distinct bars and restaurants, including Blue by Eric Ripert, the only AAA Five Diamond Restaurant in the Caribbean
- A luxurious Spa and retail boutique
- Eco-adventure program for kids and adults designed by Jean-Michel Cousteau
- The Ritz-Carlton Golf Club, Grand Cayman and The Bunker, the only Trackman golf simulator on the island
- The largest ballroom in Grand Cayman and lush outdoor wedding spaces
- A significant public art collection and the longest standing art gallery in the Cayman Islands featuring local artists
- Starfish Cay water park filled with fun under the sun for our youngest guests
- Activities and resort experiences that span from Seven Mile Beach to the North Sound of the Cayman Islands
Overnight room rate = $389/night* (available 3 days pre and post conference) *Subject to 13% room tax & 10% service charge plus $50 resort fee per room per day
Resort fee includes: complimentary morning coffee & tea in Silver Palm Lounge; High speed wifi; valet parking; access to Starfish Cay (interactive water playground for children and families); use of basketball court, tennis courts** and pickle ball courts**; water sports toys including kayaks, standing paddle boards, rafts, paddle boats etc.; one-on-one sailing lessons**; fitness center and fitness classes, movies under the stars.